Thursday, February 21, 2008

Grapefruit Slice, Two Green Containers


My computer is in the hospital! I now have to share with my husband. Not so bad; he has a day job.
I will scan my painting asap. I had a different experience with this watercolor painting. It was a luxury because I was able to work on it for two days. (I always finish an oil painting in one day- maybe just a stroke on the second day.) I was almost going to leave the painting after the first day but after I scanned it and could barely see it I realized it could use more pigment. This is on my new R-tis-tx board. And now I see a spot I may want to fix; on green jug where handle attaches, too dark. "Grapefruit Slice, Two Green Containers" 4x3 inches, watercolor on board, POR

2 comments:

Rita Foster said...

your work is very impressive, they are so tiny!!

Joyce Washor said...

Thanks Rita!