Friday, December 31, 2010

NAPLES, FLORIDA WORKSHOP

Just a reminder for anyone who wants to sign up for my 3 day workshop in Naples, Florida. It's January 19-21, 2011. Click here for their website.
I know I'm looking forward to some 75 degree weather and beautiful beaches. We just had 18 inches of snow so this thought is really nice. I'm going to fly down and my husband wants to drive!?? He figures we'll go to Key West afterwards and take a leisurely ride home. He says I can fly from where ever if I get restless. I think I'd rather stay in Florida but ah well, such is married life. He's always so good about supporting me when I give a workshop.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

DARN. I arrived in Naples two weeks ago today and didn't know you'd be in town.
I was at Von Liebig yesterday chatting with Marie Kinnear and your name came up. :(
Shoot.