Monday, January 14, 2013

Review of OIl Painting Harmony

Here is a review that I just received from a fellow artist and teacher which I wanted to share with you! And these are images from two pages in the book.  Here is the link to download the iBooks app that you need on your computer before you can search for my books. I also have PDFs of the books which can be read on any computer.


"Joyce Washor's IBook, "Oil Painting Harmony: The Tao of theComplementary Palette" is one of the most beautiful books I've seen. Ihave never experienced what technology can do for the arts in the wayI did in Ms. Washor's IBook. Her paintings are stunning and the videos
compliment perfectly what she teaches in her book. I teach elective painting to high school students and my theories about color are exactly the same as what Ms. Washor shows in her book. I am so excited that I will be able to show her IBook and videos to my students when I
bring my IPad to school. I highly recommend that everyone purchase it to be inspired and to be revitalized in the love and joy of painting.
BRAVO!! Congratulations and thank you, Joyce, for publishing this
iBook, which is good for my heart and soul in more ways than one."

Gloria Rabinowitz
Owner, New York Artists Online (NewYorkArtists.net)
Director of the Art Institute, Yeshiva University High School for
Girls, Holliswood, NY

2 comments:

Olivia said...

What a blast! Besides having a great grasp of perspective, what a great…grasp of perspective…such artists have to pour so much heart into something so ephemeral.

Cheers!

Joyce Washor said...

Thanks Olivia!