Friday, December 21, 2007

Daisies in Clear Vase



I did two paintings yesterday but both are too wet to put on the scanner so I thought I'd post something that I did this time last year. I'm pretty sure I did the watercolor first and then the oil. I used a red/green palette for both of them. I usually keep careful notes about the dates, palettes and different boards that I use but in this case I only have "December" written down for the watercolor. After struggling with the watercolor I did it in oil to try and regain my sanity. And probably my ego. Watercolor is relatively new to me so I can at least "have something to fall back on" in oils! POR

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I've had this 'missing picture' problem recently on Blogger. I went back and edited my post and reloaded the images. I don't know what causes it.